More about the Kanklean Franchise system …
Running your own business means:
- Franchise Fees – KANKLEAN franchise owners pay a flat monthly licence fee, not a percentage of turnover. The more you make, the more you keep.
- Initial training – You receive one on one training with KANKLEAN in the areas of Administration, Technical, Customer Service, Quoting, OH&S.
- Ongoing training – Training never stops. The franchisor provides on site training, workshops, and mobile support. You will be part of a team of franchisees that has a wealth of experience to share.
- Additional Advertising – As a business owner, you are entitled to promote the KANKLEAN system within your own territory using pre-approved material.
- Quoting – Your Call Centre Operator will be able to quote a fairly accurate estimate for your services, allowing you to confirm the price prior to commencing.
- Territory – Your territory will be defined geographically as per your franchise deed.
- Organized Support
- Equipment – The franchisor has a range of additional equipment for hire in the event of breakdowns, or for additional requirements.
- Share the load – Sometimes you may need additional manpower due to job size, illness or for time out; we can assist with this.