How does the Carpet Cleaning franchise work?
The key ingredients to create a successful business.
- Research – Research the business first through speaking to the existing franchises. Ask what they have done to be successful.
- Initial training– You will receive one on one training with Kanklean in the areas of administration, technical, customer service, quoting, and Occupational, Health & Safety.
- Ongoing training– Training never stops. The franchisor provides on site training, workshops, and mobile support. You will be part of a team of franchisees that has a wealth of experience to share with you.
- Additional Advertising – As a franchise you are entitled to promote the Kanklean system within your own territory provided any material used for promotional purposes is pre-approved.
- Quoting– On the phone, the call centre operator will be able to quote an approximate cost for your services, allowing you to confirm the price prior to commencing any job.
- Territory– Your territory will be defined geographically as per your Franchise Deed which is based on Council boundaries.
- Organized Support: Equipment– The franchisor has a range of additional equipment for hire in the event of breakdowns, or to assist with growing the business.
- Organized Support: Share the load – A likely benefit of a Kanklean franchise is the availability of additional assistance due to job size, illness or for time out; we can assist with this.